Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 23, 2012

WiFi connectivity problems for Apple iPad 3

We have been constantly reporting to you about the launch, the prices, the sales and the over-heating problems in Apple iPad 3. However, we hadn’t’ spoken about the WiFi connectivity. Actually this is the latest problem the Apple iPad 3 is facing.Customers have left their comments on the Apple Support Communities Web site voicing their experiences.
According to the customers, they do not get the same type of wireless connectivity on the new iPad whereas the same was possible on smartphones, laptops and such similar gadgets.
Some of the commentators have even gone on to say that they would be soon returning the device back to Apple. These are some serious thought-provoking developments for Apple. Apple however hasn’t yet replied back to these comments.
Apple has until now only responded back to the heat problem saying that the iPad 3 was within the thermal specifications.

1 comments:

Steven Eleven said...

The wifi range issue on the new iPad (3) is really annoying, I was really sadden when I tried my new toy and this happened to me. I've searched in Google, almost every day, in the hope that someone makes a fresh publish on how to solve this, once and for all... Then, with all hope lost, I came across Pong Research cases. These guys make a very special case which has a built-in antenna that redirects signals and boost the wifi range of your new iPad, iPhone and other devices. This put and end to my new iPad 3 poor wifi range . As a result, I'm able to connect to my router without a problem at all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...